1. After going to Boston for the first time in orientation, there was one place I vowed to absolutely visit again. I’m ashamed to say that not once did I go to Mike Pastry while I was in school. So this summer I want to go at least once and have one of their world-famous cannolis.
2. Have a picnic at The Boston Common. I can count with the fingers on one hand how many times I went to the park. It’s a shame, really, and I’m determined to have a picnic (or at least tan) at the Commons at some point.
3. So, when I was out with my friend who lives in Boston, she told be the best pizza was at Regina Pizzeria. No more explanation needed.
4. This might sound stupid, but I actually want to actually start and keep this blog.
5. Take more photos! So I’ve always wanted to do more stuff with photography. Honestly, I’ve started (and quit) the hobby so many times I can’t even count. I have a Holga and some undeveloped film. Maybe I can try my hand at it again using Boston as the best setting.
I know this summer won’t be short of an adventure. I’m working, I’m away from home, and I’m living with my boyfriend and his family. I can tell already that it’s going to be a great adventure where I grow up and learn. I can’t wait. Just a few more days!